Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
ffi


this will be the first time my pink stuff blog will be participating in friday fill-ins, and i hope this will continue.  so, here goes:






FFI


And...here we go!

1. Layers of chocolate cake!

2. Positive insight.

3. I'd be willing to bet that Mar Roxas is really the Vice-President. (haha!)

4. The big black spider scares the dog.

5. I'm fond of watching romantic movies.

6. I miss hanging out at Starbucks too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cook my hubby's favorite food, tomorrow my plans include looking for my new computer table and Sunday, I want to go to church!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #184”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All