Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
ffi


its friday fill-ins time!  and its number 186... that's a lot of friday fill-ins already...







FFI

 And...here we go!

1. I feel so sleepy.

2. I need to catch up my sleep.

3. Do not do unto others what you don't want to do unto you, is said to be a golden rule... and it is golden.

4. Being yourself is completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much you've got, until you have lost it.

6. Give your best in everything and everything follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early (i hope), tomorrow my plans include laundry and sleeping and Sunday, I want to praise the Lord and enjoy the day!




Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #186”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All