Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts

FFI


And...here we go! 

1. I'm going to prepare a hearty dinner for my friends tonight.

2. I do less adventure and daring stunts since I got married.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to be patient, gentle and mild.

4. My hubby has a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is a virtue we need to learn and live by.

6. We have to patient, understanding and open minded on different life's choice no matter how difficult it may be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a great time with my high school friends, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and play with my baby and Sunday, I want to do a movie marathon with my hubby!


ffi


Enjoy the Friday Fill-Ins everyone!  See more posts, click the image above...Smiley

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #187”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All