Filed in Labels: , 2 pink thoughts
ffi

And...here we go! 

1. Life is a roller-coaster ride.

2. Let us keep going forward.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words:Kindly update me.

4. Fish is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August nothing in particular happened.

6. My little Zoie is so lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early sleeping time, tomorrow my plans include visiting to a dentist and attending a kids party with my daughter and Sunday, I want to relax, unfortunately, we still have another family event at lunch time!



Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

2 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #188”

Comments
August 7, 2010 at 5:25 AM
Andrea :

I so agree with #1!

August 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM
niko :

yay. hindi nagluto shrimp sa hub.. fish nga!!! hihhiih

thanks for dropping by my blog bonz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All