Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
ffi



1. I need music for my morning workout.

2. Preparing breakfast is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "Don't forget your packed food". lols!

4. Something veggies; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been a winding journey for me.

6. Blog hopping is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to update my blogs, tomorrow my plans includes preparing food for breakfast and lunch, continue my morning exercise, going to Lola's birthday celebration and sleep and Sunday, I want to surf the net, play with little zoie and relax, hubby promised he'll do the laundry! Haha!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #189”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All