Filed in Labels: , 3 pink thoughts
It's Friday Fill-Ins time!

ffi


1. Laughter is definitely the best medicine.

2. "Hi again, Miss..." are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is going out of the house, we have dentist appointment later.

4. My angels (hubby and little Zoie's) hugs and kisses and I love yous puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world did my flat tummy go??? 

6. A day with mother nature is just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the movie I downloaded yesterday, tomorrow my plans include going to grocery to buy our picnic goodies and Sunday, I want to spend the day with my hubby and Zoie, we're going to the zoo!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

3 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #190”

Comments
August 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I remember a flat tummy, somewhere in the dim past..... Hope your picnic is a great one.

August 20, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I had to laugh on your flat tummy post! I just got my Zumba DVDs in the mail! :) Hopefully I'll be joining the flat ab crowd in the next few months

August 21, 2010 at 12:11 AM
jan :

we're in the same boat here..I also missed my flat tummy...will definitely try my best to have my flat tummy back..happy friday to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All