Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
ffi



I'm so late for my Friday Fill-Ins share... here they are:

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we can do it together.

2. Worries is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when I started blogging, that was two years ago .

4. Cooking, blogging, Little Zoie are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year _____

6. Little Zoie's crazy antics and growing development puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry, hope my hubby care to fix the T&B's clogged pipe and Sunday, I want to blog!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-ins #191”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All