Filed in Labels: , , , 4 pink thoughts

My favorite movies with child actors are listed below:

  • Haley Joel Osment as David in Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
  • Haley Joel Osment as Trevor McKinney in Pay It Forward (2000)
  • Dakota Fanning as Lucy Diamond Dawson in I Am Sam (2001)
  • Mara Wilson as Matilda Wormwood in Matilda (1996)
  • Joshua Jackson as Charlie Conway in Mighty Ducks (1992)
  • Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone (1990)
Join us in Monday Movie Meme, visit The Bumbles Blog!


Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

4 pink thoughts to “Monday Movie Meme - Child Actors”

Comments
August 31, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Joshua Jackson and Mara Wilson are good ones- watched Mighty Ducks over and over when I was younger ;)

August 31, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Joshua Jackson and Mara Wilson are good picks. Loved watching The Mighty Ducks repeatedly when I was younger :)

August 31, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Culkin was great in a variety of roles as a kid - comedy and drama. He was adorable in Home Alone. He tugged at my heart strings in My Girl. And he made my skin crawl in The Good Son.

August 31, 2010 at 3:51 PM

i love abigail breslin alongside dakota fanning:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All