Filed in Labels: , , 0 pink thoughts
My lovely little daughter has grown a liking to Little Einstein's ballet dancer, June.
Ever since she started watching it, as she turned one, she never stopped watching her!  She imitates June's dance moves, her ballet leaps, her twirls and even her cute bow!
Because of this, hubby and me, decided to let her take ballet classes when she turns five or so.  I know she'll be ecstatic and she'll enjoy every minute of it!
I think I'm the one who's excited... Smiley  Well, I can't wait to see her wear those cute little ballet dresses and ballet shoes, and of course, I want to see her perform on her ballet recital and clap my loudest applause for my little ballerina...Smiley

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “pink stuff #56: pink ballet dress”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All