Filed in Labels: , , 0 pink thoughts
Well, that was one hearty snack!
I made little pizzas from 'pandesal' bread this afternoon, and my Little Zoie ate a lot (not to mention my sister too)!

When my sister and my baby started playing, my sister suddenly complained about her tummy.  She just ate those little pizzas, and that wouldn't give her diarrhea, right?  Well, if she does, I don't have any diarrhea home remedies stored in the house, that means she has to go home.

But luckily, it wasn't diarrhea, it was just dyspepsia... She just ate too much! Smiley

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “She Ate Too Much”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All