Filed in Labels: , 2 pink thoughts
Friday once again... and it's going to be a long weekend for everyone! As for me and my family, we can't wait to go trick-or-treating this Sunday!

ffi




  1. While the cat's away the mouse will play.
  2. Pink fabuloso!
  3. Children loves parties, and my kiddo will be busy partying for the next 2 days!
  4. It's always been fun and tiring when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.
  5. This may seem odd, but I'm eating Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton with grated cheese on top of it!  Yummy!
  6. Celebrating Christmas at a different place  and that seems like a fine idea to me!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish all my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include paying bills and attending a kid's birthday party and Sunday, I want to spend time with my kiddo on a trick-or treat party!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

2 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #197”

Comments
October 29, 2010 at 1:18 PM
Dee :

My little sister also eats Lucky Me Pancit Canton with grated cheese on top. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious, so I will. :)

October 30, 2010 at 1:37 PM

wow.. dami mo sgurong online task.. and that's great (of course) ! Congrats and good luck.. ako lima nlng tapos interims.. which is great, I guess.. :) Thanks for sharing! Happy FFI and happy Halloween!

Here's my My Friday Fill-Ins for 10/29/10 by the way.. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All