Filed in Labels: , , 0 pink thoughts
Just got home from visiting my in-laws, it was a tiring but a fun visit.  My little daughter played the whole day with her young little aunt, Yca.  And had a little show-off (show off her talents), with her grandpa and grandma.  It was an afternoon full of laughter.
Yes that was full of laughter, indeed, but unfortunately, my father-in-law started complaining about his arthritis after all the fun.  Of course, we have to stop and mother-in-law started attending to his pain, and giving him his arthritis remedies.
So, I thought maybe I could get arthritis when I get old... I suppose its part of growing old, having pains in different parts of the body.  I guess constant exercise and eating right kind of foods can help lessen these pains in growing old, don't you think?

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Getting Old...”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All