Filed in Labels: , , , 2 pink thoughts
Faye of Quicker8.com is hosting an easy blog contest that everyone is welcome to join.  The prizes are so cool, and I'm sooo wanting to win this!  Hopefully... better cross my fingers because I'm not lucky in a raffle draws I join, but even so, I'm still joining!

Here are the prizes:

1st prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
2nd prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
3rd prize -Kate Spade kikay kit (orange)


For the mechanics of the game, visit Quicker8.com and join!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

2 pink thoughts to “I Love The Watch... I Am Joining The Contest!”

Comments
October 30, 2010 at 5:17 AM

I love the pink ladies watch!

October 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM
bonz :

i love it too!
sali po kayo sa contest...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All