Filed in Labels: , 1 pink thoughts
ffi



1. Sometimes, my patience tends to loosen up, especially when I get worried over something.

2. Let's just forget about the whole thing.

3. Small but handy.

4. Listening to praise songs is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to say thank you for every small things you've done, mahal!

6. Ate already and ...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating KFC Bucket, tomorrow my plans include doing grocery and Sunday, I want to blog some more!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati
Comments
November 6, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Oh, man, I LOVE KFC. Original recipe, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All