Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
ffi



1. When pigs fly, don't you think it would be a little strange when you see them in the sky?.

2. Are you taking this matter seriously?!

3. Call me if you need me.

4. You should not be doing that, if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is my little daughter because as she grows, you can see her wonderful and unexpected antics that will melt your heart.

6. After the Pacquiao-Margarito fight, who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my mother-in-laws birthday, tomorrow my plans include staying at the in-laws and Sunday, I want to watch the Pacquiao and Margarito fight!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “Friday Fill-Ins #199”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All