Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
One of my Christmas Wishlist is a washing machine.  I've been doing laundry using hand-wash, at first it was okay... but as soon as the laundry keeps on piling up, I am starting to get annoyed by it.  If I could just wash clothes faster with my hands that wouldn't be a problem.

Now that I have a lot of things to do, I badly needed a heavy duty washing machine... I still have piles of clothes to wash!

Like my hubby said, I don't have to hand wash it anymore, if I could still wait until next month, he's going to buy me my much wanted washing machine.

Thank goodness... I sure wish some appliance store is selling a pink washing machine! Smiley

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “pink stuff #64: pink washing machine”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All