Filed in Labels: , 0 pink thoughts
I am in a hunt of a two burner gas stove, can it be pink? lols!

Anyway, I'm only using a single burner stove... and this stove is a prize I won from a raffle draw from my previous work.  They we're also giving away double burner stove but instead I got the single burner... I never had any luck from raffle draws I participate... well, at least I got something, right?

I hope before November ends, I could buy a new one... its not that expensive, I know, but I rather wait for an extra budget before I buy a new one.

It's not really a necessity as of the moment, it can still wait... Smiley



Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 pink thoughts to “pink stuff #66: pink gas stove”

Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All