Filed in Labels: , 4 pink thoughts
This December is a total pimping of our small but lovely abode.  Some furnitures are coming in, and because the stuff are new I need to re-decorate the place.  Well, if ever pink blinds can complement the new furnitures, I'll definitely be getting pink then.

Hmm... on a second thought, I'll put these blinds in our room! Haha!  I guess, hubby wouldn't approve... but still I love it!  There's nothing he can do about it... it's 2 to 1!

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

4 pink thoughts to “pink stuff #69: pink blinds”

Comments
January 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM
JonaBQ :

i'm starting to love pink :D i'm following this blog too!

A Time To Weep And A Time To Laugh
Heartifying

February 4, 2011 at 5:31 AM
Dhemz :

gusto ko din to..hehehe...hubby will not agree on the idea...:)

visiting here sis :)

March 6, 2011 at 2:26 AM
Lucy Jones :

my cath kidston pink dressing gown would go so well with this pretty room! http://www.ohsopink.com/home-stuff/cath-kidston-pink-bath-robe/

July 30, 2011 at 2:45 PM

My favorite color is pink so I loved this Idea!! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
de.pinque designed by ZENVERSE || Converted by Blogger Template Place Collaboration One-4-All